Buy this title as an enhanced eBook with audio inside:
Buy this title as an eBook:
40 Full Colour, easy to follow step-by-step lessons on how to play Chords, Rhythms and songs.
Assumes no prior knowledge of music or the Guitar. Comes with 2 DVDs, 1 CD and 1 DVD-ROM. Download all video and audio lessons to a computer or MP3 player.
• 2 DVDs, 1 CD and 1 DVD-rom: over 572 audio and 578 video files to download to your PC, Mac, iPod or MP3 player.
• 188 pages, 40 lessons, 200 examples, 70 songs, 150 Chords, 100 Strumming patterns.
• Free Guitar Chord Chart.
• No prior knowledge of music or guitar is needed.
• Easy Read Tab – don’t need to read music to learn from this book.
• Covering notes on all six strings, lead guitar picking technique, rhythm guitar chords and strumming patterns, fingerpicking.
• Basic music theory
• Includes many well-known pop, rock, folk and blues songs.
• All DVD lessons can be downloaded to an iPod.
• All beginner guitarists need to know to be able to play in a Band, play their favourite songs and even write their own.
|Author||Gary Turner & Peter Gelling|