Teach yourself how to play guitar with our easy blues guitar lessons.
***Comes with online access to free audio demonstrating all examples. Hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along with the backing band.***
"Want to learn from the best? Get this book […] If you want a neat, concise, thorough introduction to playing the Blues then you want this book. No arguments […] So, buy this book and get Rockin'! Highly recommended!" - McRonson, Scotland [Amazon UK]
Progressive Blues Guitar Solos contains all you need to know to start learning to be a great blues guitar player - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson blues guitar tutorial. Suitable for all ages and all types of guitars including acoustic guitar and electric guitar. Basic knowledge of how to read music and playing the guitar is required to teach yourself to learn to play guitar from this book.
- How to play electric guitar solos and how to play acoustic guitar solos
- How to play guitar scales including minor scales, pentatonic scales, blues scales and major scales in various patterns and how to harmonize across the entire fretboard
- How to play blues guitar notes and blues guitar scales and licks used in blues lead guitar solos
- All the fundamental techniques of blues guitar playing including hammer-ons, pull-offs, slides, bends, release bends, slight bends, vibrato, muting, rakes, trills, tremolo and trail offs
- Guitar theory for learning how to read guitar music and how to read guitar tabs for beginners
- Blues guitar tips and guitar tricks that every player should know when learning guitar
- Shortcuts for how to learn guitar fast by getting the most from guitar practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know to learn to play the guitar today.
- Progressive step-by-step easy beginners guitar lessons written by a professional blues guitar teacher
- Full color photos and diagrams
- Easy-to-read blues guitar music and easy blues guitar tabs with chords for accompaniment
- Guitar scale diagrams for all important blues guitar scales
- 49 blues guitar exercises in a variety of styles such as shuffles, traditional slow blues and jazz style blues, along with R&B and funk grooves, written in the styles of blues legends like B.B. King, Albert King, Freddie King, Albert Collins, Buddy Guy, Otis Rush, Peter Green and Stevie Ray Vaughan
Guitar lessons have never been this easy for anyone who wants to learn how to play the guitar, fast.
LearnToPlayMusic.com's blues guitar lessons are used by students and guitar teachers worldwide to learn how to play guitar. For over 30 years, our team of professional authors, composers and musicians have crafted guitar lesson books that are a cut above the rest. We offer a huge selection of music instruction books that cover many different instruments and styles in print, eBook and app formats. Awarded the 'Quality Excellence Design' (QED) seal of approval for eBook innovation, LearnToPlayMusic.com continues to set the standard for quality music education resources.