Teach yourself how to play keyboard with our easy blues keyboard lessons for beginners.
***Comes with 1 CD containing keyboard audio demonstrating all examples. Hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along.***
"This book can get you started quickly. It is easy to follow and the music you make will sound great. […] Good luck to all beginning blues enthusiasts, I know this book will help you." - La Grande, OR [sheetmusicplus.com]
Progressive Blues Keyboard Method contains all you need to know to start learning to be a great blues keyboard player - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson blues keyboard tutorial. Suitable for all ages and all types of keyboards and pianos. Basic knowledge of how to read music and playing the keyboard is recommended to teach yourself to learn to play keyboard from this book.
- How to play essential riffs and rhythm parts used by the great blues players
- How to play keyboard chords for beginners and keyboard rhythms
- How to play blues keyboard chords for beginners and blues keyboard rhythm patterns
- How to play blues keyboard notes and blues keyboard scales used in blues keyboard solos, riffs and licks
- Essential accompaniment techniques used by the world's best blues keyboard players
- All the fundamental techniques of blues keyboard playing including playing broken chords, playing chord inversions and soloing over your own rhythm part
- How to understand important music and theory concepts as they apply to playing the keyboard, such as swing, shuffles and New Orleans style rhythms
- Keyboard theory for learning how to read keyboard music for beginners and how to read keyboard chords for beginners
- Blues keyboard tips and keyboard tricks that every player should know when learning keyboard
- Shortcuts for how to learn keyboard fast by getting the most from keyboard practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know to learn to play the keyboard today.
- Progressive step-by-step easy beginners keyboard lessons written by a professional blues keyboard teacher
- Full color throughout with diagrams
- Easy-to-read blues keyboard music for beginners and easy blues keyboard chords for beginners
- Keyboard chord section containing formulas and chord diagrams for all important blues keyboard chords
- 103 blues keyboard exercises, blues keyboard chord progressions, blues keyboard riffs, blues keyboard licks, blues keyboard solos and easy pop blues keyboard music for beginners in blues keyboard styles
- Free keyboard chord poster
Beginner keyboard lessons have never been this easy for anyone who wants to learn how to play the keyboard, fast.
LearnToPlayMusic.com's blues keyboard lessons for beginners are used by students and keyboard teachers worldwide to learn how to play keyboard. For over 30 years, our team of professional authors, composers and musicians have crafted keyboard lesson books that are a cut above the rest. We offer a huge selection of music instruction books that cover many different instruments and styles in print, eBook and app formats. Awarded the 'Quality Excellence Design' (QED) seal of approval for eBook innovation, LearnToPlayMusic.com continues to set the standard for quality music education resources.