Teach yourself how to play classical guitar sheet music by the world's greatest classical composers, carefully arranged for the classical guitar player.
***Comes with online access to free audio demonstrating all examples. Hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along.***
"Inspiring material for the budding classical guitarist. I own all 6 of the Progressive Classics Series [and] have learned a deep appreciation for the guitar. […] Book 2 is my favorite, mainly because it includes such powerful, meticulously arranged, but moderately easy-to-play songs." - A Customer [Amazon]
Progressive Popular Classics of the Great Composers - Volume 2 is suitable for beginner to advanced classical guitar students of all ages. Basic knowledge of how to read music and playing classical guitar is required to teach yourself to learn to play classical guitar songs from this book.
- 35 of the world's most popular classical music pieces brilliantly arranged for classical guitar by a professional classical guitar teacher
- Difficulty levels ranging from easy classical songs for guitar to more advanced classical music for guitar
- Easy-to-read classical guitar sheet music
- Color-restored illustrations of the classical music composers featured in the book
Composers of classical guitar scores include:
- Jean Paul Martini, Edvard Grieg, Amilcare Ponchielli, Giuseppe Verdi, Franz Schubert, Franz von Suppe, Ludwig van Beethoven, Johannes Brahms, Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Gioacchino Rossini, Jeremiah Clark, Georges Bizet, Felix Mendelssohn, Edward Elgar, Johann Strauss, Josef Haydn, Sebastian Yradier, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Jan Ivanovici, Jacques Offenbach, Frederic Chopin, Leo Delibes, Antonin Dvorak, Nicolai Rimsky-Korsakov, Johann Sebastian Bach, Richard Wagner, Claude Joseph Rouget de Lisle, Emil Waldteufel, Johann Pachelbel
Guitar teachers will also benefit greatly by virtue of being able to substitute classic music for guitar written by Carulli, Sor and Giuliani by the popular instrumental music of Beethoven, Bach, Wagner, Mozart and Verdi.
LearnToPlayMusic.com's classical guitar lessons are used by students and classical guitar teachers worldwide. For over 30 years, our team of professional authors, composers and musicians have crafted classical guitar sheet music books that are a cut above the rest. We offer a huge selection of music instruction books that cover many different instruments and styles in print, eBook and app formats. Awarded the 'Quality Excellence Design' (QED) seal of approval for eBook innovation, LearnToPlayMusic.com continues to set the standard for quality music education resources.