To access your ebook purchases, please click on the download links provided in the email we sent you after you placed your order (check your Spam email box if you can't find it) or instead you can log into your account above and go to the "My eBooks" section.
What eBook formats are available?
We include both a Universal eBook (ePub) and a Kindle eBook (Mobi) with every purchase as we want to make sure that when you buy an eBook from us you can read it on the device of your choice; both now and also in future if you decide to buy a different eBook reading device.
- Universal eBook (ePub) — One way to describe ePub is "mp3 for books." Instead of each eBook software and device maker using their own format, the ePub standard is meant to give readers, publishers, and device makers a single format for eBooks — one that includes many of the same features we're all familiar with on the web, like reflowable text and hyperlinking. Most eBook reading devices except Amazon's Kindle can read ePub files.
- Kindle eBook (Mobi) — This is the proprietary format used by Amazon's Kindle. The Kindle cannot currently read ePub files directly.
What eBook format should I use on my device?
- Laptop or Desktop Computer — Download the Universal eBook (ePub) and read it in Adobe Digital Editions (or use iBooks if you have Apple Mac OS 10.9 or later)
- iPad — Download the Universal eBook (ePub) and read it in the iBooks App
- Kindle — Download the Kindle eBook (Mobi) and read it on your Kindle
- Android Tablet — Download the Universal eBook (ePub) and read it in the Kobo App
- Nook — Download the Universal eBook (ePub) and read it on your Nook
- Kobo — Download the Universal eBook (ePub) and read it on your Kobo
- Sony Reader — Download the Universal eBook (ePub) and read it on your Sony Reader
How do I download and read an eBook?
Select the operating system or device for instructions on how to download and install the eBook files from this site: