Teach how to play keyboard for kids with our easy keyboard lessons for kids.
***Comes with 1 DVD and 1 CD containing keyboard videos and audio demonstrating all examples. See and hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along with the backing band. Also includes music score and keyboard animation for easy music learning.***
"This is a great beginner book! [The video] has completely held my five-year-old's interest because he is so eager to learn how to play keyboard. The colorful drawings and song names are also great for his interest level. I would recommend this to an early learner who is interested in learning." - summerwhite [Amazon]
Progressive Electronic Keyboard Method for Young Beginners - Book 1 contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to play keyboard - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children's keyboard tutorial. Suitable for children aged 4 to 8 years and all types of electronic keyboards including Roland, Casio and Yamaha. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the keyboard is required to teach a child to learn to play keyboard from this book.
Teach your child:
- How to play keyboard notes for kids and keyboard chords
- All the fundamental techniques of electronic keyboard playing including correct posture, hand position and fingering technique for 5 beginner keyboard notes, 3 one-finger chords and 3 fingered chords
- Basic keyboard theory for kids including how to read music and beginner chord symbols
- Keyboard tips for kids that every child should know when learning keyboard
- Shortcuts for how to learn keyboard fast by getting the most from keyboard practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know about how to teach a child to play keyboard today.
- Progressive step-by-step easy keyboard lessons written by a professional children's keyboard teacher
- Beautifully illustrated in full color throughout
- Easy-to-read keyboard music for kids, keyboard chords for kids and with lyrics to sing along
- Electronic keyboard chord chart for all one-finger chords and fingered chords used within this book
- 43 great sounding keyboard exercises and popular easy keyboard songs for kids
- Free keyboard chord/note poster and free keyboard note stickers
Kids keyboard lessons have never been this easy for parents and teachers who want to teach children to learn how to play the keyboard, fast.
LearnToPlayMusic.com's keyboard lessons for kids are used by children's keyboard teachers worldwide to teach how to play keyboard for kids. For over 30 years, our team of professional authors, composers and musicians have crafted music lesson books that are a cut above the rest. We offer a large selection of music lessons for kids that cover many different instruments in print, eBook and app formats. Awarded the 'Quality Excellence Design' (QED) seal of approval for eBook innovation, LearnToPlayMusic.com continues to set the standard for quality children's music education resources.