Teach yourself how to play saxophone with our easy rock saxophone lessons for beginners.
***Comes with online access to free audio demonstrating all examples. Hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along.***
"This is a great beginner-intermediate book for Rock or blues aficionados […] This is a great method book packed full of useful material. […] the brilliant thing about this method is that frequently when it presents new material, it modulates each one over the circle of fifth progression." - AndyBlackard [Sax on the Web Forum]
Progressive Rock Saxophone Method contains all you need to know to start learning to be a great rock saxophone player - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson rock saxophone tutorial. Suitable for all ages and all types of saxophones including alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, soprano saxophone, and baritone saxophone. Basic knowledge of how to read music and playing the saxophone is required to teach yourself to learn to play saxophone from this book.
- How to play alto sax, how to play tenor sax, how to play soprano sax, or how to play bari sax
- How to play rock saxophone notes, saxophone scales, saxophone riffs and saxophone melodies used in rock saxophone songs
- All the fundamental expressive techniques of rock saxophone playing including vibrato and growling
- Saxophone theory for learning how to read and transpose saxophone music for beginners
- Rock saxophone tips and saxophone tricks that every player should know when learning saxophone
- Shortcuts for how to learn saxophone fast by getting the most from saxophone practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know to learn to play the saxophone today.
- Progressive step-by-step easy saxophone lessons written by a professional rock saxophone teacher
- Full color diagrams
- Easy-to-read rock saxophone music for beginners and chords for accompanying all types of saxophones
- Saxophone chord chart containing diagrams for all important rock saxophone notes
- 104 rock saxophone exercises, rock saxophone licks, rock saxophone solos and popular easy rock saxophone music for beginners in rock saxophone styles
Beginner saxophone lessons have never been this easy for anyone who wants to learn how to play the saxophone, fast.
LearnToPlayMusic.com's rock saxophone lessons for beginners are used by students and saxophone teachers worldwide to learn how to play saxophone. For over 30 years, our team of professional authors, composers and musicians have crafted saxophone lesson books that are a cut above the rest. We offer a huge selection of music instruction books that cover many different instruments and styles in print, eBook and app formats. Awarded the 'Quality Excellence Design' (QED) seal of approval for eBook innovation, LearnToPlayMusic.com continues to set the standard for quality music education resources.