Teach yourself how to play classical guitar sheet music with our easy fingerstyle guitar masterpieces for beginners.
***Comes with online access to free audio demonstrating all examples. Hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along.***
"Start playing the classics right away. I love this book and play from it all the time. You won't be disappointed. Check it out for yourself. [A] must-have for your collection." - Werner Baburins, Boston MA [Amazon]
Progressive Fingerpicking Classics - Volume 1 contains all you need to know to start learning classical masterpieces arranged for fingerstyle guitarists. Suitable for all ages and all types of classical guitars. Basic knowledge of how to read music and playing the guitar is required to teach yourself to learn to play guitar pieces from this book.
- 20 popular classical music pieces brilliantly arranged for fingerstyle guitar players by a professional classical guitar teacher
- Includes pieces by great composers of the Classical period including Mozart, Beethoven, Wagner, Tchaikovsky, Foster, Clark, Brahms and Paganini
- Professionally colored illustrations
- Easy-to-read classical guitar music for fingerstyle guitar players and easy classical guitar tabs for fingerpicking guitar players
- Difficulty levels ranging from easy classical songs for guitar to more advanced classical music for guitar
Classical guitar music has never been this easy for fingerstyle guitarists.
LearnToPlayMusic.com's fingerstyle guitar lessons for beginners are used by students and guitar teachers worldwide to learn how to play guitar. For over 30 years, our team of professional authors, composers and musicians have crafted guitar lesson books that are a cut above the rest. We offer a huge selection of music instruction books that cover many different instruments and styles in print, eBook and app formats. Awarded the 'Quality Excellence Design' (QED) seal of approval for eBook innovation, LearnToPlayMusic.com continues to set the standard for quality music education resources.